As a reputable worldwide freight forwarder Clarke Global Logistics also arranges movement of Project Cargo.
These projects may include the re-location of mining equipment, heavy machinery, or ongoing projects such as Aid Programs. Our team can structure and schedule shipping to and from Australia and between international locations to meet your requirements.
Clarke Global can plan movement by NVOCC vessels or airlines for containerised cargo and break bulk or charter both sea and airline carriers for your individual requirements.
Throughout our global network, Clarke Global provides complete service movement for your over dimensional freight and project cargo including:
- Packing, transport and handling of Out of Gauge (OOG) cargo direct onto vessels or onto suitable equipment for shipping;
- Chartering of vessels and/or aircraft or bookings;
- Both import and export of FCL, LCL (FAK) or break bulk cargo between all continents with access to freighter operators utilizing aircraft with built-in hoists or lines with roll-on roll-off services to move huge consignments;
- Attendance to Import and Export Customs and Quarantine formalities;
- Unpacking, handling and transport of containers, break bulk and over-dimensional cargo.
With access to International Shipping Charters for both air and sea, customs authorities, ports and airports, Clarke Global will provide you with a structured program from inception to delivery, ensuring your project cargo arrives to your satisfaction – safely, cost effectively and efficiently.