Clarke Global has a wide coverage of established international shipping agents working to meet all your freight forwarding requirements when importing goods into Australia.
We can arrange a complete door-to-door pick-up and delivery service around the world. As a leading freight forwarder in Australia, Clarke Global’s experienced freight and import logistics staff offer you a personalised service to ensure an efficient and worry-free movement of cargo for all clients.
From the moment a purchase order is received, Clarke Global will:
- monitor the availability of the order from the shipper;
- arrange pick-up and export country Customs Clearance;
- co-ordinate air or sea freight;
- arrange Australian Customs Clearance, including payment of government duties and taxes;
- facilitate Customs Tariff Consultancy and Customs Tariff Audits if required;
- arrange to unpack and deliver direct to your destination, or provide warehouse storage facilities where required.
Import cargo tracking
All shipments are monitored at each and every stage of its journey. The close working relationship Clarke Global has with our agents allows our company to control all freight movements and shipping to Australia from the time the order is placed; keeping clients well informed of shipment status at all times.
International Customs and Australian Customs clearance
Clarke Global’s team of expert Customs Brokers will facilitate all customs clearance documentation, tax and duty requirements for export of your products from the country of origin and import to Australia.
If required we can conduct full Tariff Audits to ensure you are meeting your obligations and ensure the most cost effective import logistics.